Frequently Asked Questions
How far ahead should I call to make an appointment?
Please call at least 1 week prior to your follow-up time so that we have adequate time to place you with your provider.
Our medical assistants re-fill prescriptions – please follow the phone prompts to request a re-fill and allow at least 48 hours for our staff to complete your request.
Appointment Reminder Text-Messages
Please do not reply to these text message. They are sent as courtesy.
- If you would like to change your appointment please all the office (617) 916-5069
- If you would like to opt out of these text messages please notify the front office at your next appointment
Contacting us by email
- For general patient inquiries or if you are unable to contact us via phone please send us an email at Patient_info@squaremeidcalgroup.org
- For corporate inquiries please use firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to become a Patient or are coming back after an extended time
- To make an appointment?
- Call us at (617)-916-5069 and one of our intake receptionists will set you up with an initial appointment. If you are leaving a voicemail please leave your name, call back number and what service you are calling about.
- What should I bring for my first appointment?
- Bring your most current Insurance Card
- Bring means to pay for your co-payment by either cash, credit card of check. (We accept Amex/Visa/Mastercard)
If you are transferring from Weymouth Primary Care & Counseling
Don’t worry about anything, we share the same medical record software and already have all your information.
What if I need a doctor after-hours?
- Call the general office number and you will be transferred to our emergency hour’s operator who will contact the on-call clinician.
- If you are experiencing an emergency please go immediately to your nearest emergency room.
Where Can I park?
As you pull in we have designated spots on the far right side of the parking lot – they will have an SMG designation.
Where is the office reception?
- If you enter the side or the front of the building we are located a half-flight up the stairs and then take the left hallway all the way down – our entrance is on the right.
- If you are taking the back handicap entrance – please follow the hallway to either the stairs or elevator and proceed to the 2nd floor and follow the directions in step 1 above.
Can I smoke near the building?
We encourage our patients to not smoke but if you must there is a designated smoking area on the side of the building adjacent to the park. Smoking anywhere else is strictly prohibited.
Are pets allowed in the office?
Only service animals are allowed. For the comfort and safety of all patients please refrain from brining your animals into the practice.